Of Wishes Gone Sour And The Yearnings For A New Song

1. Great piece. “Happy new month ” is a ‘prophetic’ declaration and it’s goes a long way if voiced with understanding. I perfectly understand your view though. We need to make the month what we want it to be.
    Gracias

Thanks Tunji. We must continually confess our convictions. But we must never forget the essence of backing our words with action.

2. Samuel says:

Great one sister. At first you sounded like a member of family, then like a sincere fellow, then like a saddest, then like an atheist. But finally was able to prove the point – talk the talk but also work the work.
    Don’t worry there is hope. Don’t fold your hands, keep trusting, keep hoping and keep working. Time will tell better of your success. Love you sister, you know I will always do.

Wow! Like an atheist? A sadist? Hahahahahaha. I’m neither of those. We just have to write out our heart. But I’m glad you finally got my point.

Thank you Samuel. I you know, I love you too. #winks

3. Fergie says:

What other motivation do I really need. it’s all painted in black and white here. If I don’t conquer September then I have no one to blame but me. Wonderful piece I must commend.

4. Bright says:

Apt and concise piece.embedded in this pudding is the ingredients that makes life sweet. The passion and flair with which you write will surely take you beyond were you wish to be. And pls, don’t ditch writing for anything! It’s who you are :a writer!

Thank you so much Bright for your kind words. I’ll always remember who I am: a writer. I wouldn’t allow anything steal that understanding from me.
      Thank you for visiting the blog.
      Do visit some other time.

5. Nancy says:

Great one Minstrel….

6. Efenzie says:

Thanks for this piece Temi. This is something I had to draw myself to focus in on yesterday. About how 2016 is nearly over and how I can maximise this month. My refrain this month is: September – endless possibilities…

Oh well, 2016 is on yesterday’s trail. May we not with regrets embrace 2017. We’ve got time. Let’s work out these possibilities.
      Thanks Efe, for visiting.

7. Ovi. says:

Thanks again Temi…

8. Praise says:

Yeah. It’s a new month. One that ushers fresh waves of strange abductions and senseless merriments.

On the strange abductions front, my cousin got kidnapped recently; on the Ist actually. . .
    Thank God she made it out safely.
    You can’t be too prayerful this time

Oh my God! I’m glad she survived it. Can’t imagine what you all must have gone through during the ordeal. But yeah, God is faithful. We keep believing in him. Be safe dear. My regards to your cousin and family.

9. Victor says:

Beautiful. July was freaking annoying to the bone but September is my birth month, I will enjoy it to the fullest. Thanks dear