It’s Not That Deep

1. Ase says:

It’s really not that deep…. #lol.

2. GAMiE says:

Awesome! It’s really not that deep… Oh but maybe it is. Lol
    Great one here Teni.

3. lilis says:

lol thanks temi. i wonder how careful
    that lady wud be on their next encounter even simple how are u? may mean something else lol. abeg lets guard our heart o jare.

Well, we have to restrict our mode of communication and relationship generally, with some folks. I wouldn’t blame them totally though, we’re all not given to the same kind of thoughts. Although we’d really like that they grow up, we can’t force growth on them. So being cautious with words and actions around them is the way to go.

Thanks Lilis.

4. Jessica says:

‘sweetheart is a name of any person, animal, place or things’…..dat really cracked me up. Men re easily carried away with d sweet words from d opposite sex. In most cases, dose words re not dat deep.

Well, Sweetheart is a noun. We should stop adding mushy mushy meanings to it. It would save us from unnecessary heartache and mumu crush.

But yeah, not everyone should be addressed as such. Some folks will never understand that it’s not that deep.

5. Nnamdi Richards says:

Nice one Temi; it made an interesting read.

6. Joy says:

Its not that deep only in her mind actually… Nice one

7. Nice piece right there…. When you call a brother ‘Sweetheart’ and he takes it too far. That is really sad! You must be secured enough to hear anything and still retain your sanity. Just a word shouldn’t spark so much expect few cases.

Perhaps, the emotions has already been sparked before the gist. But really, it’s not necessary. Well, I ain’t bro. I just feel sad for him.

Thanks Tunji for your insightful comment.

8. ikechi says:

Hi Temi

lol! I know what you mean and I can just imagine the reaction of the brother. Really sad but can’t blame the brother. Thanks for sharing and what a swell post. Take Care

Awwwnnn.
      Thanks Ikechi.
      I’m so glad to have you here.

And well, you wouldn’t blame the brother? Why? I’ll love to hear your “brotherly views”

Thanks
      Do take care.

9. Tega says:

Honestly, it can be difficult at times to handle some embarrassing situations. The lady says it is not that deep but Temi, I must tell you, ‘it is that deep!’

10. Unoma says:

I didn’t understand his first outburst though..lol… Its really not that deep