The Burden of Shame

1. Lilian says:

Wow! I was blessed by this piece! Thanks Temi! It takes courage to really follow Jesus! Because following him is not popular so definitely there wud be fear! And shame because u won’t be understood! But Jesus understands shame, he stood alone and was rejected by all even the very ones dearest to him denied him, so he perfectly understands the emotion but he has given us the strength to do as he did! Continously keep the joy of ur faith before u and no matter what let no one or class of persons deny u of the joy andDESPISE THE SHAME.

Amen, Sis. If Jesus endured the cross and despised the shame, why shouldn’t I? It wouldn’t be easy to take all the insults and persecutions, but His grace is sufficient.

2. Ase says:

“… I looked upon on the cross and found my shame hung. Then I ditched the urge to gift my devotion to people who didn’t spill their blood for me on Calvary”.

3. Sister Thompson says:

Temi dear, you too much. I don’t know what to say because this is so amazing. Lord, thank you for Temi. Lord let your grace abound more and more unto her to excel in doing your will

4. Joy says:

Wow. I’m familiar with this burden. Pheew! I’m in good company, then. Lol.
    I drop it at the feet of Jesus, too.
    Thanks for sharing!

We’re in good company. Members of The household of faith experience such. But God doesn’t put on us what we can’t bear. His yoke is easy, his burden light. Let’s take up our cross and follow him.

5. Ajayi Samuel says:

well scripted. God bless you.

6. Phendee says:

God bless you Ma for this encouragement cos I’ve been facing similar challenge of recent , but from now onwards I choose to be shamed for Him whose blood was shed for me.

Thanks you Phendee. I encourage you to hold on to the profession of your faith. We’ll face many things for this gospel, but the joy is that we are more than conquerors in all things. God is with you hun, cheering.

Thanks for reading.

7. Omotayo says:

Thank you for this piece. The truth indeed.

8. Jennifer says:

Thank you Temi. I needed that reminder.
    May your pen scribble upon hearts even till the ends of the earth

9. Well done dearie Temi Enemigin…. God bless you richly. You rock!

10. LordLeo says:

Great write Dear, at least now I know where to drop the burden-at the Master’s feet. Thanks Temi