Someday, We Die…

1. Cynthia says:

This is so top-notch and true but yet blood chilling, because I’m as much as death is inevitable we all want to live enough so that when we die we still live through our impacts on the world

That’s the goal,babe. We’ll all die. But we must die knowing we’ve left our footprints in the sands of time.
      Thanks for reading.

2. Othniel says:

I was blessed by these. Eyes indeed have not seen nor ears heard the days that are ahead of you. Keep enjoying everyday my beloved sister

3. Well done dearie… What an experience! You have raised the dead and you have seen death. Well done!

Oh, amazing.Facing death is one of the scariest thing ever. But it’s great when we triumph. In the end,it’s a proof that we’ll overcome the many other challenges life throws at us. Now I don’t know why I’m preaching.
      Thanks for always reading,Tunji.

4. LordLeo says:

Amazing, as time no dey, making every moment count is the goal. Thanks again Temi, You don’t just write what’s in your heart, You write ours too, even the ones we thought we’ve hidden with secret codes, Temi da code Breaker…Lol

Hahahahahaha… I never knew you guys had codes in your heart. But it’s great to know these thoughts resonate with you. My desire is that they’ll propel you to be more. Make your days count, hun.

Thank you for reading.

5. Newton Paul says:

Wowwwwww…you extracted some words from my mind.
    This is exactly how I perceive life. Purpose is all there is.
    Indeed we stuck in a dilemma..
    Either to be on earth or to be with Christ. Either way we are happy hehehe.
    Lovely article

Yeah, Newton. We who have Christ have hope. We know we’ll be happy with him. But before them, we must find that joy here- living our lives the way he would have us, maximising every breath inhaled.

6. Falling Purpose that’s the mainest reason *if there’s anything like that* we are on earth my goal in life is to die empty releasing everything God has assigned me to do instead of dying full with all the purpose….. A loved one met his someday recently and am still in shock reminiscing on all he taught he would become I wrote a tribute to him here https://dorapearls.wordpress.com/2017/11/20/gone-too-soon-theres-no-goodbye-for-us-you-will-always-be-in-my-heart/

Oh dear, I’m so sorry about your loved one. “Somedays” keep meeting folks we cherish and it’s really not easy to take. But we’ll find comfort in the breath we still have to mourn them, and maximise every bit of our days on earth. Thanks for the link to the tribute you wrote him. I’ll read it right away.

7. Hugsssss. That’s all I can say because I know this feeling. Currently going through a loss in the family and trying to be fine is the most difficult thing ever.

8. Oseunfunmi says:

WOW! If I focus on how good this piece is, I would lose sight of the message you are trying to pass.
    To those whom we have lost – May they find rest in The Father’s bosom. (Amen)

Permission to re-post on Facebook.

Thank you for reading, sir.

I’d be glad if you post this on Facebook. But please, use the share icon. Let’s get folks to feast on Elyon’s Paradise. Thank you.

9. Patience Osharode says:

wow nice piece of work indeed. life without purpose is meaningless. but my dear hahahs y scare of hospital.