On Writing, Uncertainties, And A Renewed Hunger For The Baby Girl Lifestyle

1. Thormass says:

Wow… Awesome piece, I felt every line.
    Temi, please feed us oh.

2. JedidiahInk says:

When I began reading, my thoughts were, ‘okay, Temi has a blog, let me see, I thought she sings…’

That curiosity isn’t the same with were I am now, these words resonates a lot of thoughts that’s been baking in my oven.

The need to write, to have the perfect articles, to respond with connecting words to reach the souls of men and bring healing, slipping into their hearts via the tea of your words, drive out the cold and fill the stomach with multiple course meals but, what about all the plain sheets that refused to spirit in words that will just be perfect?

I have lots to say, I am wondering, Temi, what can i do without you?

I love you and I’m looking for the occasional and frequent meals that will be coming from your kitchen.

Thank you, I have it saved for future references.

Keep bleeding ink.

Pen on Writer.

3. Naza says:

Sometimes, our personal problems bleed into our writing. Like out of the abundance of the heart, the hand writes.
    But Sha write everything, you may not need to post it but write it down. You’ll be amazed how the greatest article come from this shitty beginnings

You’re right. I mean, there use to be a “shittier” beginning. I’ll allows the words thrive, here or in the secret. I hope all of the pieces will make sense someday.

Thank you, Naza.

4. Pere Amamy says:

😀… All I could just do was to laugh throughout my sail on this post. You know how it feels when you’re reading something that describes you…

5. Omare says:

You always and eventually get into the kitchen and make an awesome meal, in fact a creative one. No matter the dilemma, we go always get to read, read and read your work! I celebrate you girl.

6. Ore. Back from the grave like a zombie serving us ‘brains’. You too much

7. Collins says:

Beautiful one. Sometimes when we feel incapable to do what we were born to do, that’s when we find endless abilities and strength. That’s when we open ourselves up to the endless help staring us all the time. When we are weak, then we are strong. Thanks wordsmith.

You’re right, Collins. In all of these I realise there’s actually no place I could run that writing wouldn’t find me. My pen could feel rusty and meh, but it will bleed words to the thirsty. This is what Yahweh has blessed him with. I’ll trust him to inspire me to prepare awesome meals here.

8. Rashidat says:

I felt like these words were my own baby girl expression of being a pseudo writer. I haven’t come out with any motivational piece in years, so I can relate.

Babe, I understand how crazy these things can be. We’re out of school and passionate about bagging that content writing job. We eventually get the job. Great thing, except that we become passionate about meeting official deadlines- a kinda writing that doesn’t quite express our unique style.

I hope you find time to do those awesome motivational pieces again, babe. I’ve missed those writings which greatly inspired me when I rediscovered my love for words back in Uni.

I love you babe.

9. Confidence Edolor says:

You really are the wordsmith.

10. This is such an interesting post. It’s beautiful! Your style of writing is so high in quality and I feel privileged you are reading my blog. After reading your bio I understand you may like my last post (The Cello Tag). We have a lot in common, and this being the first post I’ve read I know it’s a great starter to the things beyond.
    Great blog girl!

11. Jessica says:

I am a human who hates doing anything underpressure, no matter how crazy I am……. well you’ve spoken for both of us. We’ve had more shittier situations and overcome it, that’s life. This wannabe writer phase will soon be over. Just keep being you!!!😘😘😘😘

Oh, there goes another human who hates doing things under pressure. Babe, ees like ees the same mama that born us. Too bad, sometimes we can’t help it. When necessity demands, there are some things we’ll do under pressure. I wish writing wouldn’t be one of them.

And about shitty situations?
      They’ll be over before you know it.😘

12. Happiness says:

Wow, awesome piece,great write up bae

13. Evi says:

Lol great write-up for someone who says she doesn’t know what to write about, and is shying away from the title—writer. You are gifted, don’t give it up.

😂😂😂😂 Thank you so much, Evi. I constantly try telling myself to be less hard on myself because of people like you who make me see the beauty in my words.