Old Flames, New Fire: Hillsong Redefines Absolute Surrender in “New Wine”

1. Nonyem Edokpayi says:

God bless you Temi. This piece has touched me so deeply. Indeed, I love the way you write. God bless you real good.

2. Samuel says:

An inspiring post.
    This blessed me.
    Thanks for making out time to write & share.

3. Hadassah says:

Beautiful!! I don’t think I have been listening rightly lol! Insights !! Thank you

4. hope says:

is so clear and obvious God is pointing his church to one thing dying to self completely so that a new life that we’ve seen and don’t even have a clue of will spring forth because truth is if we see what he will make out of us we will gladly go through the process I guessed Hillsong caught the revelation earlier this is why I love them they are consumed in God’s spirit.

5. zino says:

hmm…. thanks temi. you gave me a deeper understanding of this song.. God bless you

6. Uvwo Akporoghene says:

Thanks for sharing Ma. Besides, You have a taste for good Music. Hope You will write about (Tasha Cobbs) Fill Me Up/ Overflow one day? Please!

7. Happiness says:

Great write up dear, yes there is so much more. “There is more- more revelation to get from the word, a deeper level of intimacy awaiting us in the place of constant communion with the spirit.” Thanks for the write up.

8. JedidiahInk says:

I love you more.

I would have to give a lengthy speech to respond to all this post has done, but, you know how it is currently.

The words are going to seek release if I apply a little pressure, I’m not certain of stopping.

Thank you Temi.

For remembering to send the link also.

You are multiple shades of awesomeness wrapped in amazing!

I call you blessed.

Pen on!

9. You did justice to the song and it’s words. And you stressed the conflict between the fading glory, the lull of the flesh and the call for Latter rain. This is every genuine believer’s heart cry. God help us to continue to press in. Well done sis.

10. Othniel says:

Thanks for sharing indeed I appreciate God for the gift of scribbling profund words that are edifying from such a song as this. As a hillsong fanatic, this was the first song I downloaded and I was richly blessed by the lyrics because I knew it was a word spoken in due season. Actually, I believe that this should be the desire of anyone who desires the fullness of God in his/her life. God bless you dear for graceful words.

11. Thormass says:

Temi… God bless you abundantly. I love you immensely.

12. Joy says:

Ah, Temi. The manifestation of this gift of words that you have is such a wonder to see and read. God bless you, girl!