Split Seas and Drowned Fears: ‘No Longer a Slave’ Paints a Most Powerful Imagery

1. Omotayo says:

Beautiful piece. Thanks for the reminder.

2. Zamai Banje says:

The review of the song was soul touching with a personal perspective. Thanks for sharing, Temi.

3. Koz says:

Temi, I’m screaming right now in my head. Thank you for this piece. To think that the lyrics of this song dropped in my heart on Saturday morning and I was wondering what it meant because prior to then I didn’t know the song. Then on Sunday I heard it play as I went to church and then I knew I had to download it. The next thing I saw your status and then your post that has blown my mind and has helped to shift my position on fear.
    Thanks girl, please don’t stop.

Thank you so much, babe. And I’ll love to read your perspective on the song too.

Truth is I’ve known this song since it was released but had never brooded over the lyrics until God made it my focus this month. The song is very rich.

Thanks for reading.

4. Collins Adun says:

Nice one ma’am. I comment my reserve. Keep up the good work.

5. Rita says:

Temi💙. This is a beautiful piece

6. JedidiahInk says:

😭😭😭

You unravel me
    With your heart of love
    You surround me with His words
    Of deliverance
    From the enemy
    Now all my fears are gone.

I am a child of God.

I discovered my mad desire for cuddling recently, I so grasp the being held part like, it’s the break of fresh air drawn greedily into the bowels, released eagerly to do it over again.

I love you Temi

Tears have refused to stop falling.

Thank you so much.

These words are priceless.

I’ve gotten value.

Thank you once more.

Oh, there goes another mushy child of God. It’s a beautiful thing God knows us. He reaches out to us in with his love.

Babe you’re not alone.
      Yahweh holds you.

7. el-ehyz says:

Beautiful and inspiring. Don’t stop living the flame.

8. Blacksugar says:

Gosh! *The father who coos* hit home so well. I had a vivid experience sometime ago, God’s arms around me felt so visible, so real! The experience changed my life forever. My fears are drowned in perfect love is my watchword for life now. Thank you so much Temi, for breaking this song into beautiful bits. Great one

Our fears are drawned in perfect love, babe. The father coos us. I’m glad he wrapped you in his warmth when you needed him. He’s a good dad.

Thanks for reading.

9. Happiness says:

Nice write up sweet, yea song of freedom from fear,The Father’s Love quite n dispels every atom of fear. Greater grace bae

10. Ase says:

wawu!!!!! Temi!!!!! thanks for creating this image of the father’s love in my heart. i have listened to this song over and over again, but it has never made so much meaning until today.